By having all your documentation ready it will make the home loan process much faster.
Here is what you will need to apply for your new home loan.
Documents you require for all applications
- A copy of your ID document
- A copy of the offer to purchase containing both the seller and purchaser’s details
- Proof of income. You will need to provide a salary slip (not older than two months), or a letter from your employer with a breakdown of your salary and deductions.
- If you are self-employed then you will need a letter from an accounting officer confirming your income, or a statement of your assets and liabilities
- Six months’ worth of bank statements
- If your earn commission or overtime, provide the latest 6 months statements. Statements should be verified and supplied by the bank – internet statements aren’t acceptable.
- Copy of your ID document.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate or ANC Contract (if applicable).
- Application form and consent document.
- Copy of the Purchase Agreement.
- Proof of income: Letter of Drawings from an Accountant (for all applicants if applicable).
- Personal Assets & Liabilities Statement.
- Latest 2 years’ Annual Financial Statements.
- Where Annual Financial Statements are older than 6 months to date, Current Management Accounts not older than 2 months signed by the applicant and accountant must be provided in addition to the Annual Financial Statements.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate or ANC Contract.
- Copy of Registration Documents or Trust Deed.
- Application form and Consent Document
- Copy of Purchase Agreement.
Documents you require for a trust
- A copy of the Trust Deed
- A resolution by the trustees advising who may sign the home loan or pre-approval application and property purchasing documents
O-YES Home Loans Bond Calculator will allow you to get an estimate on your monthly bond repayments.
Where do I apply?
Get pre-qualified by using our team of trusted home loan experts