Find out more about the requirements and benefits of having insurance to cover your home loan.
Free Accidental Death Cover
What would happen to your home if, for some reason, you were unable to pay your bond? This is essential to consider when buying a property so that you and your loved ones are covered should an unforeseen circumstance arise.
- Covers your outstanding bond amount in the event of death, disability, dread disease or retrenchment
- No medical information or testing required and everything can be finalised in one call!
- Immediate cover
- Our cover is approved and automatically ceded to the bank
- Premiums never increase making your cover increasingly affordable over the duration of your bond term
Mandatory Requirement for securing a home loan.
When you buy a home, you have to plan for the future. With the right insurance, you can rest easy no matter what happens, knowing that your home is covered. We give you the power to protect your home with comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions. We offer peace of mind with:
- Covers the bricks and mortar, including fixtures and fittings, protecting you from the cost of damage to the structure of your home.
- The cover includes protection against damage from fire, flood, lightning and other unforeseen events.
- We provide total cover on geysers including bursting, wear and tear and resultant damage
- Our cover is accepted by all the banks so it will not delay your bond registration
- Competitively priced with low excess options and many additional benefits automatically.
- Protects your biggest asset from serious and extremely costly damage.
What is Building Insurance?
- Covers the immovable structures of the property including fixtures and fittings.
- A compulsory requirement of the Bond.
- A minimum Replacement Value (RPV) is calculated by the bank.
- Must be in place in order for Registration to take place.
- Covers claims that arise from fires, storms, wind, hail, snow, lightning, earthquakes, geysers, break-ins, theft.
- Section Titles
- Vacant Land
- Building Loans
- Further Advances
- Residential Property being used for Business
R850 Basic Excess
Option to increase Excess available and will result in lower premiums.
Minimums / Maximums
Maximum (Standard): R5,000,000
Maximum (Non Standard, Thatch): R3,000,000
Why our Building Insurance?
- Pre-approved by all major banks (so no delay in registration)
- Low excess compared to the market
- Highly competitive premiums
- Geyser cover
- Wear and Tear
- Resultant Damage
- Free disability benefit included
- Hassle free
For more information regarding insurance enter you details below and a friendly consultant will be contacting you shortly.